well'a, well'a, well'a, uh!
Oh those summer nights!
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above The sun’s in my heart And I’m ready for love ♪
- Everything's easy when you don't care if you...
- You already did the hurting part. He just doesn’t know it yet. - If I never tell him, it’ll never hurt. I want not to love Mark. I want to hate you. I want all of this to be simple, but it’s not. - You can either have a life with me, or you can have a life with him. It can’t be both. It’s not easy. But it is simple.
- You can't fool me...
…You gotta free yourself of this burden. Release it. Let it all hang out. - My mother was a frigid bitch. My father was an abusive drunk. They had a hateful marriage, which is probably why I am unwilling or unable to form a committed long-term relationship of my own. The fact that I drink like a fish, abuse drugs, and have more or less redefined promiscuity doesn’t help much. As a...
- If we're gonna date...
…you may have to defeat my 7 evil exes. - 7 evil ex-boyfriends? - 7 evil exes, yeah.
You make me
feel like I’m living a Teenage Dream
- ...a long story filled with sighs
- Oh, I know a plenty of those.
- What if you stayed this time?
- I walked out the door. There’s no memory left. - Come back and make up a good-bye at least. Let’s pretend we had one.
- You know what sucks?
- What? - Everything.
- We're back?
- Yes, we’re back.